Wednesday, August 29, 2012

About Emily Logarithm

Background: I attended Franklin Elementary, Edna Brewer Middle School, and now I'm at Oakland High. I volunteered at EBAYC, an after-school program, where I help 4th grade kids with homework.

What I want to be: To tell the truth, I really don't know yet. As I can remember, I wanted to be a lot of things when I was young. Every time I watch a movie or TV show, I get inspired by a character, and then I would want to be like them.

Interests: I like listening to music and singing along with it. Dancing is something I am passionate about. Big fan of watching movies, TV shows, streaming the internet and stuff like that. Last but not least, FOOD, I love eating.
http://rlv.zcache.com/dj_business_card_music_red_yellow_retro_dance_2-p240134003235885675en3d3_400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment